Accounts Assistant (part-time)
CKF are an established UK Robotics and Automation supplier who have been operating for 33 years. We have a wealth of experience transforming the operations of our customers in the manufacturing and logistics industries by increasing throughput, reducing costs, improving safety and maximising space. We specialise in palletising solutions and have extensive experience designing and installing robotic palletiser, layer palletiser and gantry palletiser systems in our customers plants.
Responsible to: Finance Director
Typical responsibilities to include the following:
- Process Purchase invoices
- Maintain Cash book
- Process Timesheets
- Prepare and issue Sales invoices and Order Acknowledgements, including e-invoicing for some customers
- Debt collection
- Import & export administration
- Post stock records
- Barclaycard analysis
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Outgoing post
- Update Job Costing records
- Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly Accounting reports
- Provide general support to the Finance Director
- Maintain Fixed Asset Registers
- Maintain Access Personnel database
- Filing of Accounting records
- Book hotels for staff
- Clocking in administration
- Provide support to Sales Administrator and Procurement Officer as required – subject to workloads/priorities
- Provide telephone support/cover
- Provide receptionist duties and support customer visits
The ideal candidate would have a polite and good telephone manner and basic Accounting knowledge, with a methodical approach and ability to work alone. The candidate needs to be prepared to carry routine paperwork duties on a daily/weekly basis. High level of discretion and confidentiality. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Pegasus Opera a benefit but not essential.
Monday to Friday 0900hrs to 1430hrs with a 30 minute lunch break at 1300hrs – 25 hours per week. Minor changes to the hours can be made, within reason, to suit the right candidate.
Company Stakeholder Pension. 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com