Juior Sales Engineer
CKF are an established UK Automation system integration specialising in robotic handling and all aspects of conveying. The company has been operating over 34 years and offers full turnkey solutions to a range of customers using our in house engineering expertise. CKF’s customers range from global blue chip manufacturers to SMEs who all receive the same professional approach.
Our expertise ranges across the food & beverage, logistics, e-commerce, automotive and pharmaceutical industries.
Based on continued business success CKF are looking to grow their vibrant sales team.
The role’s working environment and opportunities:
Modern manufacturing facility based in Gloucester
Enthusiastic, hard-working team which looks out for each other
Specialist company which has a long record of repeat business with well known blue chip clients
Combination of home and office work is offered with this role
Role is based on the road visiting customers as well as office based to develop concepts
An exciting opportunity to work alongside an industry leading Technical Sales Engineer with over 40 years experience to mentor and develop the successful candidate into a Senior Sales Engineer role. This role would suit a design engineer / proposals engineer in a similar field with the ambition to move into sales or a junior sales engineer looking to develop in the industry.
The job will involve:
• Technical and commercial evaluation of sales enquiries, ensuring that all relevant information is available
• Guiding the customer on available solutions, initial concepts and information required
• Actively generating proposal drawings, tender documents and estimation cost sheets in accordance with customer requirements and the appropriate standards alongside the proposals engineering team
• Become a key contributing member of the CKF proposals and engineering teams
• Lead, contribute to and / or convene technical review meetings to assess proposals when required
• Maintain accurate records of all tenders submitted, including associated documentation
• Support weekly sales meetings and prepare weekly status reports of proposal activity where required
• Liaise closely with the senior management team and provide support to other areas of the business i.e. design, projects, manufacturing, controls and the installation / commissioning teams
• Site visits to accurately and reliably gather all relevant information to allow the development of a solution i.e. site dimensions, interface requirements (mechanical and electrical), routings, obstructions and site specific specifications
To apply for this role please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org