CKF are an established UK Robotics and Automation supplier who have been operating for 33 years. We have a wealth of experience, as an automation systems integrator, transforming the operations of our customers in the manufacturing and logistics industries by increasing throughput, reducing costs, improving safety and maximising space. We specialise in palletising solutions and have extensive experience designing and installing robotic palletiser, layer palletiser and gantry palletiser systems in our customers plants. We have successfully installed systems, and have vast experience, in a wide range of sectors including food & beverage, e-commerce, automotive and pharmaceutical.
This role will suit:
- Experienced time served mechanical fitter of equivalent engineering skills/experience.
- A team player, hardworking, enthusiastic and looking for a new opportunity.
- Related industry experience – Food, Pharmaceutical or Automotive preferred.
The role’s working environment and opportunities:
- Modern manufacturing facility based in Gloucester.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working team which looks out for each other.
- Specialist company which has a long record of repeat business with well-known blue-chip clients.
- Genuine opportunity to play a key part in the company’s future growth.
The job will involve:
- Being part of an installation team installing automated equipment in various customer sites around the UK.
- Support the implementation and commissioning of equipment on customer sites both within the UK and abroad.
- Working as part of the team in the manufacturing facility at Gloucester.
- Able to work on own initiative and have the ability to read 2D drawings.