Sheet Metal Fabricator
CKF are an established UK Robotics and Automation supplier who have been operating for 35 years. We have a wealth of experience transforming the operations of our customers in the manufacturing and logistics industries by increasing throughput, reducing costs, improving safety and maximising space. We specialise in palletising solutions and have extensive experience designing and installing robotic palletiser, layer palletiser and gantry palletiser systems in our customers plants.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator to join our busy team.
Working environment and opportunities: :
• Modern manufacturing facility based in Gloucester.
• Enthusiastic, hard-working team which looks out for each other.
• Specialist company which has a long record of repeat business with well-known blue-chip clients.
• Genuine opportunity to play a key part in the company’s future growth.
Responsibilities and job description:
•Demonstrate the ability to complete sheet metal projects with accuracy and precision.
•Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
•Operate and maintain all workshop equipment in conformance with good working practices at all times.
•Provide technical support and guidance to other areas of the business when required.
•Adhere to strict health and safety working practices at all times.
• Successful completion of an apprenticeship or recognised training program.