Control Panel Technician / Panel Wirer
CKF are an established UK Robotics and Automation supplier who have been operating for 33 years. We have a wealth of experience transforming the operations of our customers in the manufacturing and logistics industries by increasing throughput, reducing costs, improving safety and maximising space. We specialise in palletising solutions and have extensive experience designing and installing robotic palletiser, layer palletiser and gantry palletiser systems in our customers plants.
We’re currently looking for two Electrical Control Panel Technician / Panel Wirers.
- Experienced in Panel Wiring.
- Knowledge of Panel Wiring / Building and Assemble bespoke Control Panels.
- Knowledge of Switch Gear,415V & 24VDC systems.
- Ability to read and understanding of Panel Design, Electrical Circuits and Panel Wiring
- Undertake mechanical fitting of electrical components and associated equipment. (Inclusive of mounting of various containment types)
- Full Driving Licence.
- Electrical Qualifications
- Industry experience – (Food, Pharmaceutical or Automotive)
- Knowledge of Automation Systems & Pneumatic Control
- Knowledge of 60204 Safety of Machinery
- Undertaking fault finding when required.
- Able to Inspect and Test electrical circuits.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Manufacturing facility based in Gloucester.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working team which looks out for each other.
- Blue Chip customers
- Career Progression within the company with industry training.
- Real chance to play a key part in the company’s future growth.
The job will involve:
- Build, wire and install electrical panels and equipment
- Report any non-conformances in design and materials
- Perform electrical duties to the highest possible standard
- Support performance testing on all electrical equipment prior to despatch to customer
- Customer technical support and Practical support to the Electrical department.
- Implementation of equipment and commissioning on customer sites both within the UK.
- Supporting all elements within the Electrical/Controls department, striving for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring conformance to current standards.
To apply for this role please send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com