Graduate Project Engineer
CKF are an established UK Robotics and Automation supplier who have been operating for 33 years. We have a wealth of experience, as an automation systems integrator, transforming the operations of our customers in the manufacturing and logistics industries by increasing throughput, reducing costs, improving safety and maximising space. We specialise in palletising solutions and have extensive experience designing and installing robotic palletiser, layer palletiser and gantry palletiser systems in our customers plants.
The role’s working environment and opportunities:
- Modern manufacturing facility based in Gloucester
- Enthusiastic, hard-working team which looks out for each other
- Specialist company which has a long record of repeat business with well known blue chip clients
- Genuine opportunity to play a key part in the company’s future growth
Skills and experience:
- A graduate engineer capable of taking direct control of a range of projects.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualified graduate engineer (preferably mechanical, integrated mechanical and electrical or mechatronics), with an interest in automation and robotics.
- Exceptional communication skills with the capacity to represent the company amongst global businesses, maintaining relationships and company reputation.
- Evidence of leadership qualities.
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects.
- Familiarity with 2D and 3D CAD.
The job will involve:
- Overall responsibility for the design, manufacture and delivery of automation projects.
- Full accountability for the performance of your projects from both a financial and timings perspective.
- Liaising with suppliers as well as mechanical, electrical, software and manufacturing colleagues to achieve project deliverables.
- Support the installation and commissioning of equipment on customer sites both within the UK and abroad.
- Regular site and supplier visits.
- Ensuring conformance to all applicable legislative and customer standards.
- Support in the preparation of technical documentation including CE.
To apply for this role please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org