CKF Systems are Qimarox’s only Silver partner in the UK. We’re very proud of this prestigious accolade.
Qimarox is a leading supplier of standardized components for material handling systems. Focused on the design, manufacture and supply of vertical transport systems, palletizing modules and machine fencing, among other solutions.
Qimarox has a unique approach, where components are sold only through original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and system integrators specialized in sectors such as food, pharma, fast-moving consumer goods and logistics.
Over the years such approach has built up a solid worldwide network of reliable Qimarox System Partners experienced in the installation and integration of its components to deliver end users the best customer experience.
Qimarox emerged from Nedpack, which was established in 1995 by Pieter Hannessen. From the beginning, Nedpack had a strong focus on the manufacture of palletisers and product elevators for end-of-line packaging systems. The company’s years of experience and continuous development have produced machines that are modular, standardised components, which today are supplied to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and system integrators worldwide. In 2012, this components division was split off from Nedpack and housed in Qimarox, to place even more focus on design, production and supply of these components.
The material handling systems market requires components that combine high performance with low costs and which meet the following requirements:
- Modular design, for quick and easy installation and modification.
- Multifunctional, so they are versatile and can combine different tasks.
- Durable, so they require little maintenance and have a high degree of operational availability.
Qimarox does this in several ways:
- We are always on the lookout for innovative concepts. One feature of our components is that they work differently (and are smarter) than conventional components in the market.
- Thanks to continuous development, our components are highly standardised, making them quick and easy to manufacture and low in price.
- Wherever possible, we use the same types of components, and which are generically available, so the costs for service and maintenance remain limited.